Join us in this beginner session, where we’ll take you from zero to implementing and developing Container Apps.
We’ll guide you through the following aspects:
– Start your development seamlessly in GitHub Codespaces without installing anything on your local machine.
– Create a new project using integrated tooling.
– Write a REST API using Test Driven Development and the comprehensive online code editor.
– Run and debug your Docker app—all from within Codespaces.
– Deploy to Azure with GitHub Actions on every “git push”.
– Scale all the way down to zero or scale out to meet global demand in response to HTTP requests or events.
– Alternatively, run your app as always-on background services.
This beginner-oriented session should empower everyone to write code on a production level.